To start with Hongo, it is necessary to run WordPress 4.7 or higher, PHP 7.3 or higher, and MySQL 5.6 or higher.
Hosting Server Requirements – Hongo Theme
Before get started with Hongo, ensure that your web host has the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
- Be sure about the latest version of WordPress
- If you don’t have the latest release of WordPress, update it from the official WordPress website.
- Do not forget to create secure passwords for FTP and Database because it is mandatory.
Before you get started with Hongo, we recommend a few hosting servers because a hosting server must support below configurations to use Hongo WordPress theme.
- WordPress version 4.7 or greater
- PHP version 7.3 or greater
- MySQL version 5 or greater
Tip: That’s really it. We recommend Apache or Nginx as the most robust and featured hosting servers for running WordPress, but any server that supports PHP and MySQL should work. See more about recommended PHP server settings.
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
We suggested below PHP configurations to avoid errors such as blank screen, white screen, our demo import fails, empty page content, and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. To avoid all of these error, increase the PHP limits. To know more about it, do as directed below or you can also contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum.
- Upload max filesize (upload_max_filesize) 40M
- PHP post max size (post_max_size) 128M
- Max input time (max_execution_time) 180 (This needs to be increased if your server is slow and cannot import data.)
- PHP memory limit (memory_limit) 256M
- PHP max input variables (max_input_vars) 2000
After all of these process, if you run into any issues, our support team is always here to help. Simply submit a ticket here and one of our support experts will help.